Advanced Yin Yoga Teacher Training Course
Yoga Alliance Registered Continuing Education Program with Angela Jervis-Read E- RYT 500
19th – 25th June 2020
Prerequisite – Yin Level One with Angela Jervis-Read
Deepen your understanding of Yin Yoga, fascia and Traditional Chinese Medicine, on this wonderful, immersive training held in the stunning surroundings of Can Limon, in Ibiza. This course is designed to be a training and retreat all rolled in to one, with morning yoga flow to wake up, the most incredibly delicious food (catering for all dietary requirements), and rest time to sunbathe, swim, and consolidate all the information learned over the duration of the course.
Review and Clarify
Chinese Meridian System
- Where the channels are located
- What their physical, mental and emotional qualities are
- The āsanas that create the healthy movement of Qi through specific organ meridian pairs
- Refresh your knowledge on the qualities of connective tissue
- Review how to safely manipulate fascia
- Make the connection that this is where East meets West
- Fascia is the energetic channels that carry information in the form of QI (electromagnetic energy). We can manipulate, stimulate and restore this force with breath, intention and pressure. Invigorating the flow of Qi assists the healthy function of cells. All of these techniques are easily applied within the context of Yin Yoga.