ONLINE: Runners Yin / Yang Yoga
This class is delivered online. Once you have booked your space, we will email you all the information you need to attend the class. If you have any questions at all, please do email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this workshop for?
Perfect for runners of any distance – yoga beginners and beyond!
* If you are a daily runner and are planning a run on Saturday, it is advisable to run before the workshop, and allow your body time to rest afterwards. *
* Included in Yoga Hero Membership >
Props required for class:
– 1 x bolster – 1 x strap
– 2 x bricks
– 1 x blanket
A couple of additional cushions or pillows would be handy to have around, just in case any extra propping or padding is required. If you have an eye pillow available please bring that along too.
** No Props?? No Problem! **
There are many things you can use as an alternative to yoga props, please see the ideas list below, and get creative!
– Bolster alternatives: cushions (you can put some in a pillow case), Pillows (I suggest two in one case for extra support), sofa cushions, rolled up blankets, a rolled up yoga mat if you have one to spare
– Strap alternatives: pair of tights, dressing gown tie, tie – Brick alternatives: thick books, lunch boxes, tinned food cans
– Block alternatives: thinner book (e.g cook book, coffee table book size), rolled up blanket, cushion
Book your space!
Book your space today, everybody very welcome!
Book your space on MindBody >
Book your space on Eventbrite >