Online Workshop Series – Embodying the Elements
Air: Love and Belongingness: Opening and Receiving
Opening your heart to receive
In week three we’ll move up from our foundation, through our dreams and intentions, into the infinite abode of our open heart and into love. Once we’ve birthed a vision and given it life, we must also be open to receive.
We’ll work with heart opening movement, breathwork and meditation, and a delicious massage for chest and arms, to connect with the element of air and the qualities of love and openness.
* Anyone who might be feeling stuck, disconnected or closed off, and who wants to reconnect with the magic of some heart-focused breath and bodywork to bring themselves into a more open state of being.
* Comfy clothes that you can move in (we’re not going to do anything strenuous, but you’ll need to wear a vest top/sports bra as we’re going to do some massage across our upper chest and arms).
* Oil if you have some – coconut oil is great, moisturiser is good too, but you can also massage without oil.
* Yoga mat (or any space for you to work from – a carpet will do if you don’t have a mat).
* A couple of cushions to put under your knees/head.
* A blanket.
* A candle (and lighter/matches).
* A feather or some incense (don’t worry if you don’t have these – we are always surrounded by the element of air and you can work with that).
* Included in Yoga Hero Membership >
Book your space:Book your space on Eventbrite >
Book your space on MindBody Online >